Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Rrrrrrrrrrrr............RUFF!!

Matt H sent this email out:

I need a favor!!
My neighbor has a puppy he's giving away (FREE!).
It's a black lab, it's house broken,
and it's great with kids.

He's giving it away because his wife
says the dog 'stares' at her when she is undressing, and
that gives her the 'Heebie Jeebies' feeling'. (I think she is just weird!)

If you're interested, or know someone who is, let me know.


I'm obsessed with how beautiful this dog is, and think it's hilarious that Nicholas is convinced it's real. Last night he literally could not tear his eyes away from it and kept cocking his head sideways as if that would straighten things out. "Doesn't it just look so human, Mom? Wait, are we getting it?" Then I said, "No, I hate it. I'd want to shoot it." Shocked at my shallowness he said, "Mom, that's so mean. Just cause it looks weird?" Pretty much.

8 comments:

Jek said...

You can see what people mean when they say pets look like their owners. Jen you two totally look alike, minus the curls of course.

Suzanne said...

I thought the dog looked like it had your friend Eric's eyes and eyebrows. Sheeesh that thing is CA-REEPY! I can't look at it anymore, post something new soon, or get a big poster and put it in the Haunted Forest display. Yikes! Thanks for the laughs! -Suzanne

jill said...

F-R-E-A-K!! That dog would DEFINITELY get a bullet to the head (BY WAY OF THE EYES).

Mitch said...

Hahaha that's so funny about nicholas. That gave me a good laugh.

eggy said...

What?!?! Thanks a lot Suzanne! Wait until I find a creepy Cat picture that looks like you and I post it!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Looks like my old boss. How much money should I send you to get you to remove the creature? Aunt Nancy

Jek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jayne Layne said...

I saw this like four years ago and as soon as I saw it, it remind me of ERIC! Just Kidding Eric. it reminded me of a guy I made out with a few days before. YIKES! And the guy was handsome, but after seeing this pic it made me feel real weird! That is the craziest picture ever, I love it!