Monday, April 1, 2013



Hit Me Baby One More Time

I mean I don't actually want to be hit, but I'll take a hard body slam to the sand if it'll buy me more time here.  After the anniversary trip we brought the fruits of our labor back for even more fun--just look at Nicholas's face! (aw, this place again?)

  



We found our version of the Tree of Life and spent a good portion of the afternoon discussing Lehi's Dream and the kids wouldn't leave until we'd had a proper testimony meeting.  Sometimes I'm funny.



Certainly the highlight of this tropical round was meeting up with the funnest family on the planet--The Parson's.  I am in love with this bunch.  They are hilarious, easy going, up for anything and if I could give them a collective mantra it would be, "party all the time, party all the time."  I challenge any 20 something or other to go head to head with Robert and MaryAnn's energy -- you will be put to shame! A few highlights were chocolate shakes in the hot tub, watching Lizzie get all three babies to Water Lemon by herself on a paddle board, searching for a ball in the pitch black (no worries there!), and Robert leaving the boat around 11:00 pm to figure out where he was and how he was going to get the family off the boat and back to the hotel like it ain't no thang!  I honestly could learn a ton from these guys--they just go and DO and don't sweat the details; it is fantastically inspiring to me.  They are remarkable people and friends.






I realize that building group forts is not long for this world.. but for here and now I just beam when they do this sort of thing.





Bubbly Pool for the win! I think Nick was close to pitching a tent and calling it forever good.  It was/is such a phenomenal day, trip... LIFE.

No comments: